WHAT WE OFFER
Hostel “Mały Żagiel” – what do we offer for our guests?
A service that knows the answers to all your questions
Excellent location next to the beach and in the city center
Comfortable accommodation at an attractive price
Best price guarantee
Free luggage and bicycle storage
Freely available kitchen
Vending machines with coffee, drinks and snacks 24h
Rooms with private bathroom
Rooms with TV
Rooms with towels
Rooms with an electric kettle
Rooms with a fridge
Breakfast and dinner bufet
You can make a reservation by filling out the form:
- The hotel day starts at 14.00 and ends at 10.00. It is possible to extend the day for an additional fee
- We accept pets.
- The price does not include local tax.
- In accordance with the resolution of the Gdynia City Council, the city tax in 2020 is PLN 2.31/person per day of stay and is additionally charged at check-in.
- All guests must have a valid ID card / passport when checking in at the reception.
- The hostel is strictly non-smoking area.
- We have the right to change prices during major events organized in the Tri-City.